Saturday 29 September 2012

Friend's Letter

 I re-typed this from my own facebook...

Suddenly... I thought about something last night.. Since there's no chance to say sorry,, thanks,, and love you guys...!!! for my very best friends....

Adi : heyyy... thanks for always being my very best (boy)-friend heheh.... thanks for being my brother and friend this whole time.. although we don't really have a chance to meet again after this past 5 years... you still there as a friend and always courage me the best you can... sorry for the problems I shared to you that I had no choice but to tell you everything I can't bear alone... hope we can meet again soon diw... wish the best for you like always... good luck... Love You Diw ... ^^

Emak eyot-yot : Emaaaakkk>>>>> my alter ego... I can't really find the best word to tell how much I thank, sorry, and love you so much.... thanks for being sister I've never had...my friend, my family... I wish a happiness and laugh we shared never last... knowing me for the past six years has never been easy, right?? thank you so much for taking care of me when I was losing my mom.. thanks for willingly help me in everything I can't do alone, for being someone I can rely on, for making me the better myself, thank you for being such a Bank when I need money..wkwkwkwk... sorry for all the argued, an irritating behavior I have and for the complaining...hehhe  I Love You Emak... ^^

Vie-three : hey my girl..... this is gonna sound so cheesy but I have to tell you anyway... I don't think I could have a best friend in college but I was wrong cause I have you... thanks for being there as a friend who always share your joy and joke that made my day in college... Also we shared our pain together when we're losing our parents and made it less painful... the reason I've been so tough is because of you... I don't want to be your weak friend who tell you how much I sad of all the things happened, even tough I have to make faces that I was OK this whole time.. but it's fine now... thanks for listening all the stories I have and the support you gave me...sorry if I haven't been able to be your very best friend yet...I Love You Vie....

Nadiayaya : hey there my clumsy friend... the only one Nadya who can be smart and silly at a time... hehehe... so proud to be your friend anyway.. even tough there wasn't so many chances to share my feelings.. but I can always rely on you... thanks for the wise advice you gave me... the clumsy things you've done that never fail to make me laugh...  sorry for everything.... I Love You Nadya... ^^

Ayu kangkang : my crazy and reckless friend ever.... heuuu... I really have to thank you for all the time we shared together.. the time we chatted till the next morning and made our head so dizzy...thanks for being one of the lively inspiration to me.. thanks for being there Yu... for being like an aspirin and vitamin... hehehe sorry if I did something which make you uncomfortable... I Love You Ayu...

Cinday : my silent but thoughtful friend Cindy... thank you for being such a friend... the thing I always remember that you always said OK if I and Ayu need a place to sleep overnight and spend the whole night together.. thanks for the kindness you showed and support you gave me... thanks for the lovely hang out time...(Remember the Harry Potter things stays secret between us,hahhahah) sorry for everything.... I Love You Cinday...